So as promised, I have the colored pencil physical drawing I did:
My assignment was to take a picture of an athlete, illustrate them and bring a muscle or collection of muscles to the surface to study. Admittedly, I spent far more time and got more involved in rendering the jersey, but I ended up being very happy with the technique and medium, given that it's my second attempt at colored pencil and first with this blending technique. Sadly, the picture seems to have washed up some of the color - the actual piece is quite vibrant.
And on to today:
Just an update to the twin swords pic. Not much else to say - it seems to be coming along. I hope I'll be able to render it well enough - It's quite loose now and I want to tighten it up but I'm hoping to do that after adding color. Who knows, I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.
I'll be back again tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment