Monday, April 6, 2015

4/6/15 - Lyn Prep Work

So I'm going to do a full painting again. Like the Twin Swords, except this time I'm going to take my time between steps and really finish each part to the point where I am 100% satisfied with each step before moving on to the next one.

This time, I'm going to work with an established character as I'm focusing on the rendering and artwork itself, not the design. Since I'm in a Fire Emblem mood, I chose Lyndis (FE7).

So, here's my initial portrait work. I'm attempting to make it read like Lyndis in my style instead of an anime style. The costume is from the Fire Emblem Awakening DLC official render. It'll be more apparent later; this is mainly a portrait study.

Obviously it's not there yet, but I just thought I'd introduce the project now.

I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment